Dominica Passport Benefits
No need for physical presence
obtaining passports for family members
Visa-free travel to more than 140 countries
Affordable second passport
Opening an international bank account
Ease of obtaining Canadian and American visas
Why Dominican Passport
- one of the most significant benefits of Dominica citizenship is visa-free travel to so many countries around the world.
- It is good to know that Dominica Passport holders can travel to over 140 countries without a visa, and this option itself encourages a lot of people to obtain a Dominica passport.
- Despite the low cost required to obtain a passport, Dominica is one of the few countries that provide great opportunities to applicants.
- By obtaining a Dominica passport, you can enjoy many benefits which we are going to mention some of the most important ones below. So, stay tuned.
Benefits of Dominica Citizenship by Investment
- Just in case residing and earning in this country, you will be subject to personal tax.
- Dominica signs Double Taxation Agreements with the United States and the Caribbean Community (Caricom)
- No tax on capital, gifts, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains
- No restrictions on repayment of profits and imported capital
- Dominica’s currency is pegged to the US dollar, which provides certainty and stability in exchange transactions.
- Dominica Passport Benefits
- Visa-Free Travel is one of the most significant benefits of the Dominica passport which allows you to travel to over 140 countries including Schengen countries (Germany, France, Italy, Greece,), England, Russia, South Korea, Ukraine and etc. without a need for a travel visa.
- The process of obtaining Canada or U.S Visa will be easier.
- Upon receiving your Dominica Passport, you will be considered as a citizen of this country forever, and this privilege will not be taken away from you under any circumstances.
- This passport allows you to transfer your citizenship to the next generation.
- Citizens of Dominica that do not reside in the country enjoy a tax-free status on all foreign income and capital gains.
- Just by having a Dominican passport, you can invest in all the Caribbean countries and since fewer taxes are levied, your income will increase
- Receiving a Dominican passport, if your documents are completed, takes less than four months and it costs a lot less compared with other countries.
- To be a Dominican citizen, there is no need for physical presence in the country.
Travel to more than 140+ countries
Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Belgium, Czech Republic , Denmark, Spain, Italy, England, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Romania, San Mario, Russia, Irland, Germany, France, Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Greece, Ukraine, Vatican, Slovenia, Faroe Island, Montenegro, Portugal, Iceland, Cyprus, Croatia, Estonia, Gibraltar, Hungary, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Serbia,Bulgaria
Armenia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Iran, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Jordan, Palestine, Indonesia, Macau, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, East Timor
Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Ecuador, French Guiana, Grenada, Cayman Islands, Greenland, Nicaragua, Panama, Peru, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela, Dominica, Virgin Islands, Sint Eustatius, and Saba, Guyana, Uruguay, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, French West Indies, Saint Kitts, and Nevis, Haiti, Jamaica, Montserrat.
Botswana – Cape Verde – Comoros – Egypt – Gambia – Guinea – Bissau – Kenya – Lesotho – Madagascar – Malawi – Mauritania – Mauritius – Mozambique – Seychelles – Somalia – Tanzania – Togo – Uganda – Zambia – Swatini – Mayotte – Reunion – Rwanda – Senegal – Sierra Leone- St. Helens
Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Niue, Fiji, Palau, Samoa, Micronesia, French, Polynesia, Cook Island, New, Caledonia, Solomon, Islands
Travel to more than +140 countries
Another benefit of obtaining a Dominica passport is that you will be subject to so many tax exemptions.
Citizens of Dominica that do not reside in the country enjoy a tax-free status on all foreign income and capital gains.
It is also good to know that new citizens do not need to pay wealth, gifts, foreign income, or capital gains tax and that is the best benefit of Dominica passport.
Since citizenship in this country is never revocable under any circumstances, once you receive your Dominica passport, you will be this country’s citizen for your whole life.
In addition, this passport allows you to transfer your citizenship to the next generation.
How to obtain Dominica citizenship
If you are one of those people who intend to take advantage of Dominica citizenship, you must meet the following features:
- Applicant must be 18 years old or older
- Must not have a criminal record
The Cost of Dominica Passport
|Investment amount for a single applicant||USD 100.000|
|Investment amount for a couple||USD 150.000|
|Investment amount for a family of three or four||USD 175.000|
Contact us today
24/7 online support